Thursday, September 18, 2008

Trip to the 'Burg

Last weekend I headed to Blacksburg to watch the Hokies beat Georgia Tech. While VT didn't look that great - a win is a win - and a fun time was had by all. I went to the game with my girlfriend Christine, and it was nice to visit with my Hokie friends (and have a little me-time). I quickly learned on Sunday that I'm not 21 any more and 1:00am is way past my bedtime...but it was still fun! :) Thanks to Marc and Erin (and the rest of the crew) for a great tailgate and a bed to crash on....see you guys at the MD game in November!
Note: For any of you that watched the game on TV, the orange WAS as impressive live as it was on the screen. I couldn't believe how many people had on orange shirts for the "Orange Out"! (this photo totally doesn't do it justice!!)

No comments: