Sunday, June 28, 2009

Father's Day

Since Chris had to share his weekend with Keira's birthday, I figured he should get his own blog post. :) Regan/Indie, Gramps/Grammy and Oma/Pop-pop spent the night after Keira's birthday celebrations, and we celebrated Father's Day on Sunday. We hung out in our pjs in the morning, sipping bloody marys and mimosas....and then we had a nice brunch and everyone headed home afterwards. I am lucky to have such a wonderful husband and father to my kids...as well as a wonderful father myself. I am also thankful to my father-in-law for raising such a great son/husband/father. I'm glad I got to spend Father's Day celebrating with them all, and I hope they had a fabulous day!

(below left - Gramps and Grammy have pj time with the grandkids; below right - Keira just HAD to hold Indie...and Liam didn't want to be left out! No morning photos of Chris...we let him sleep in!!)
















Getting a photo with my dad and the kids was like trying to herd cats!

No comments: